|Title Of the JOB: CAD Engineer
|Job Level: Mid-Level
|Job Reference Code: SE/08/CAD
|Opening Date: 24th August, 2012
|Closing Date: 10th September, 2012
A design CAD Engineer for Civil, Structural and Highways.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum qualification of HND in Civil/Structural Engineering.
A minimum of 5 years AUTOCAD working experience.
Membership of any Engineering body will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be familiar and competent with engineering standards and codes of practice with particular emphasis on the British codes of practice
• Must have the ability to carry out structural/highway design, detailing and modeling, using STAAD pro; AUTOCAD 2D & 3D;CADS;Detailing suites CAD RC
• Must possess good IT skills
• Good understanding of Civil/Structural drafting
• Experience of highway drafting will be an added advantage
• Must have the understanding of geometry and drawing principles
• Must be conversant with design and detailing of highway alignment
• Should be able to pay attention to detail
• Time management skill
• Good listening skill