|Title Of the JOB: Admin Assistant
|Job Level: Junior Level
|Job Reference Code: SE/08/ADASS
|Opening Date: 25th September, 2012
|Closing Date: 25th October, 2012
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, proposals, bid documents and other documents.
• Set up and maintain filing systems, file and retrieve documents and reference materials
• Conduct research, assemble and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
• Manage and maintain executives schedules, appointment and travel arrangements
• Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
• Answer and manage incoming calls
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors
• Interact with external clients.
• Supervise and train lower level staff
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
• Arrange and confirm appointments.
• To coordinate daily receptionist.
• Handle secretarial work: answer telephones and transfer or take messages; manage the in/out faxing, emails and letters, maintains office records, filing and reference, etc.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Must have at least a Basic 4 year degree - B.A. / B.S./H.N.D. in Business Administration, English, Statistics, Mathematics or other quantitative fields.
• 1 -2 years working knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
• Standard software packages: MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – spreadsheets, word processing, and database management, MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
• Operating Systems: Windows
• Excellent communication skills; able to translate date into simple business presentations
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
• Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
• Able to handle multiple priorities
• Proven experience in information and communication management.
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Stress and Time management skills
• Customer-service orientation
• Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Organizational and planning skills
• Communication skills
• Information gathering and information monitoring skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Attention to detail and accuracy